13 June 2009

Take back UK

What is happening to Great Britain, and what does the future hold?

Daily Mail: The conspiracy of silence

Video: Inside Mosques in Britain

Video: Islam - What the West needs to know


Comment taken from the Timesonline: Its an immutable truth...in the last days nation shall rise against nation,there will be war and rumour of war... in their haste to fill their pockets our leaders have brought this upon us all...shall we die together with our friends as our forebears did or shall we die alone on our knees...

“In Germany, they came first for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist.”…….

……….”Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. And then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up.” Pastor Martin Niemoller Concentration camp survivor.

Hugh E Torrance, London, England


No comments: