28 August 2007

Luton & Dunstable - Reality Check


I travelled back into my home town recently and on the coach as I was approaching the town I was looking round at the world outside the window, and I was thinking to myself that maybe I was exaggerating the problem, that it wasn't as bad as I thought or that I was wrong about what I had been saying.

I know I am not wrong because I have lived and experienced life on the ground in and around Luton & Dunstable and know all of the facts concerning the Pakistani Moslem community that has built its Kingdom and is continuing its building, but when you see life going on as normal as it should it makes you take check about yourself and what you have been saying, does it all add up, does it all fit. In reality of course it does but this is the stuff hidden from sight of mainstream Britain, brushed under the carpet, out of sight and out of mind that it is easy to escape from or ignore if it is not immediately effecting you.

Its not my problem, I live in my false bubble of peace and security so I do not care about what is happening outside of my front door is peoples attitudes. Until one day that problem does knock on your front door then you have to face the harsh reality of life in the real world that others are already facing.

So as I travelled in I had these thoughts in the back of my mind and met with a friend and the very first thing was have you heard about *******, as soon as I heard those words I knew instantly what was coming next; he is dead from a drug overdose. This was a friend of mine who I had known for many years like most of the other people who are now effected by the local trade in Al Qaeda's Afghani Heroin.

This was the stark reminder that brought me back to reality and reaffirmed my reason for doing what I have been doing to counteract the Pakistani Moslem Jihad with street drugs against my community.

I then bumped into another friend who I know has been caught up himself within the world of Heroin addiction and spoke about the person who had died and he said you would not believe the amount of people who are now hooked on the drugs, and reeled of some names to me, he said that people are dropping like flies on the stuff.

Another confirmation to remove the doubt that had entered my mind.

I met up with another friend from school days who is himself caught up in that world now and he was telling me how bad the problem is and the type of habits with Heroin people now have and its is alarmingly shocking considering these are people I have grown up with in the Town, whose lives are now destroyed to the point that most will never ever get back from. These people are now the walking dead, living as Moslem slaves for their daily fix of Heroin.

People will say well its their own fault, and yes to a degree you are completely right but if these drugs were not being flooded into our streets on tap 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a Moslem community using them as a weapon of war against our innocent non-Moslem society then things would not be this bad.


There is now a generation out in the local community that I myself came from which is now completely destroyed by Heroin & Crack cocaine that is being pumped out into the community by Pakistani Moslems from within Fortress Bury Park as they seek to destroy the Infidels society and enforce their Islamic dominance upon us.

The younger generations are looking up to their brothers, sisters and friends of this older generation who are ravaged by Heroin & Crack cocaine as role models, so you have future generations who are walking in the same footsteps of those who have gone before them with the problem now getting much worse and growing considerably with the Pakistani Moslems increasing their vast wealth through their Class A drugs at the complete expense of innocent vulnerable people.

When are people going to wake up to this problem in our midst and start to do something about it?

What is the point in having local services that are ineffective and not willing to tackle this deadly destructive problem?

The law abiding tax paying citizen is paying extortionate taxes to uphold their British society and for what when it is being destroyed from within, with nobody tackling the most pressing issue ever to face the local community and society?

Silence is all I hear from everywhere except on the streets because those on the streets know and see exactly what is going on because that is where this is unfolding.

What if it is your Son or Daughter? Brother or Sister? Mother or Father? Grandson or Granddaughter? Would you be silent then? Of course you would not because your whole world would fall apart into the abyss of destruction and death at the hands of Lutons Al Qaeda inspired Pakistani Moslems who are fighting their religious Jihad against our country and local community.

How do you fund a civil war, or the internal destruction of a country?

You fund it with the proceeds from the black market economy, with street drugs being the most lucrative and destructive of them all - The Golden Sword of Jihad

The facts are the facts and the facts speak for themselves!

The police, the government and the security services have been defeated on the ground here in Luton & Dunstable with absolutely no control over what is happening on the streets to be able to stop the problem and protect British society.

My only question is; if it is this bad now with the problem growing daily then what is it going to be like in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?

We are walking into the abyss of destruction and Islamic dominance.

The whole of the local community is petrified of the Pakistani Moslem community because everybody knows what they are like and how organised they are. They are a paramilitary force conducting a low level civil war against our society and they are in control through forced Dhimmitude through fear and intimidation.

I cannot see the situation ever getting any better now, it is time to jump ship as this place sinks over the next 5 - 10 years.

For all of those reading my blog in positions of authority within whatever sphere of life you are in, all I will say is that I have not spoken out and raised this issue for others to deal with. I have personally helped people get clean from Pakistani Moslem drugs, I have educated young children in schools to the dangers of street drugs, I have helped the police in their efforts to clamp down on Pakistani Moslem street dealers and for my efforts I never once received payment for any of it, I have lost absolutely every worldly possession to the point of having to beg and borrow to stay alive, I am completely homeless having to ask to sleep on peoples floors, I have spoken out through my blog to raise awareness of what is happening here in Luton the scene of Al Qaeda's declaration of War against Great Britain and I now have the Pakistani paramilitary army from within Fortress Bury Park wanting me dead for my efforts.

These are the sacrifices I have made to help my community as I stand before the Living God, what more can I say or do now? NOTHING

It is time to jump ship because I have no other options left considering I am completely homeless, completely penniless, completely alone with an organised wealthy Pakistani Moslem community wanting me dead.

I have done all I can do and am still standing but cannot stand anymore!

What would you do?

I do not say these things for sympathy, I say them because this is the reality of my personal world and the reality of the world in the community where I live in England that those in positions of power should know about because Islam is at war with this country and this is one area in which that war is unfolding on the streets, with me living here as I stand before the Living God not willing to bow down to Islamic dominance through fear and intimidation and allow my friends and the future of the local community be destroyed and taken over by Islamic dominance without doing or saying anything.

I am not a Dhimmi and will never be a Dhimmi, I am a child of the Living God, the Lord God of Israel and would rather die for that fact than roll over and live in fear of the devil in the embodiment of Islam and its Moslem followers.

My blog has been down for the past week because I am on the move going from place to place for a roof over my head so if there are people out there who want to help me and keep my blog up and running then there is a tip jar for you to donate and keep this blog and me afloat.

The help that has already been given to me and offered to me is extremely appreciated and has helped keep me afloat for this long - May God bless you and bring increase into your lives, those who have already helped me.

Reality check: Part 2

Further reading: Low-level civil war

I
n service of the King - Jesus - The Lion of the Tribe of Judah

Lionheart

8 comments:

Always On Watch said...

LionHeart,
So, the situation has become so grave?

It's hard to see the Lord's plan in all of this. But I KNOW that He has one.

Protect yourself as best you can. "Jumping ship" has such negative connotations, and I don't see your decision as abandoning His will for your life. The situation around you is out of your control.

Lionheart said...

Hi AOW - I am afraid I have done all that I can possibly do and am still standing, I have no option now but to leave considering I do not even have a place to lay my head of a night.

I am Homeless, penniless with Pakistani Moslem gangs hunting me.

I have given my all and there is nothing more I can do.

Staying would be suicide considering I stand alone because nobody wants to be involved in stopping what is happening due to what it would mean to them and their lives.

I enjoy this life that God has given to me and I am sure there are better ways for God to use my life out there in the big wide world than to die prematurely here in Luton & Dunstable.

As you say this is the Lords plan for my life.

I do not want to jump ship because there are many people (friends) that need help and the spread of this disease needs stopping but I am powerless. lets hope those in Earthly positions of power decide they want to help their society.

Maybe things have to get a whole lot worse for people before they realise the truth to what I am saying, and they will because it is all unfolding upon the streets. This recent death is one more murder of an infidel by Pakistani Moslems, and there are many many more out there who are now blighted with Afghani Heroin which is funding their Jihad against us in the Western World.

Actions speak louder than words.

"James 2 - Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[d] works, and I will show you my faith by my[e] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[f] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[g]And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."

God bless you

Lionheart

Anonymous said...

Lionheart, get out of that shithole Luton. Lets face it,even before the filthy pakis ruined it, it wasn't exactly Beverley Hills.
You are intelligent and articulate, get yourself a job, and keep up the good fight. We will win this war, but unfortunately the ones who will pay the price will be white, working class Brits (and the revolting moslems)whilst the traitors who got us into this mess will be unscathed largly.
Urban11

Lionheart said...

Good to see you back Urban11.

No truer words said.

God bless

Anonymous said...

The most poignant and truthful blog
ever written.

Lionheart said...

Thanks for dropping by and reading my blog Sainsbury and for your encouraging words.

God bless you

Lionheart

Anonymous said...

Lion-Heart-Always remember this is a SPITITUAL WAR!!! KING ARTHUR is stirring!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!!!
THE-LAST-TEMPLAR

Anonymous said...

The Wayting warrior King is stirring and the hearts of the faithful are crying out for his leadership.
Albion shall awaken and the dogs of war will be unleashed.
Gordon Brown, Jack Straw and your minion bootlickers,
The poppies are growing taller, their fields are ever growing, the opium and heroin are flowing, and you let them grow while our soldiers die, for nowt in foreign fields.
Your God will judge you for your
careless spilling of precious British blood, and the pollution of our hallowed lands.
Stand up for Britain and stop cowering to those that hate us, and our heritage. You say you admire Churchill, well read what he tells you about our history and get off your knees.